IT HELP DESK
Working as a member of a dynamic team, you will be the first point of contact for any IT related issues. You will be required to install and configure computer systems, diagnose hardware/software faults and solve technical problems, either remotely, over the phone or face-to-face. A strong customer focus and a “can do” attitude is desirable and excellent communication skills are essential.
- Provide 1st level support for all KPMG business applications and network infrastructure.
- Troubleshooting system and network problems and diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults.
- Logging all calls reported to the helpdesk and escalate as required.
- Supporting the roll-out of new applications
- Setting up new users’ accounts and profiles.
- Testing and evaluating new technology.
- Prioritizing and managing support issues and following up till issues are resolved; ensuring SLA’s with internal customers are met.
- University Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related discipline with at least a Second-Class Upper Division.
- Relevant Microsoft or equivalent professional qualification desirable
- At least 2 years relevant IT experience.
- Broad knowledge of current IT development and integration technologies and best practice.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills